Limited Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Characters] Elvin Trouble

Go down

[Characters] Elvin Trouble Empty [Characters] Elvin Trouble

Post  Xenophilia Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:37 pm

My two lovely ladies for Steve's campaign.

Celina Briarwood, and Zenobia Copar

Celina (LG/LA) Cleric, Age: 23
[Characters] Elvin Trouble Celinacopy

Stats/AC: 17
Str: 16
Dex: 13
Con: 18
Int: 14
Wis: 18
Cha: 17

Skills:
Concentration: 9
Knowledge (Religion): 7
Diplomacy: 10
Listen: 6
Spot: 6
Knowledge (Arcana): 3

Zenobia (NG), Druid, Age: 120
[Characters] Elvin Trouble Zenobia

Stats/AC:15
Str: 14
Dex: 13
Con: 16
Int: 14
Wis: 16
Cha: 13

Skills:
Listen: 7
Handle Animal: 7
Knowledge (Nature): 7
Spot: 10
Search: 6
Concentration: 9

Bartholomew(N/A), Badger, Age: 2
[Characters] Elvin Trouble Badger-3

Stats/AC: 15
Str: 8
Dex: 17
Con: 15
Int: 2
Wis: 12
Cha: 6

Skills:
Balance: 5
Escape Artist: 9
Listen: 3
Spot: 3
STOP! BACKSTORY TIME!

The rather imposing woman looks at you icily. "I am Celina Briarwood, high cleric to Heironeous." She is pushed aside by a tall wood elf. "Please excuse my rather somber companion. I am Zenobia Copar, the druid of the forest near Irscenei." Celina pushes her back out of the way. "At any rate I was charged by the king of Irscenei to protect this person. Although I have no idea why our good king Valerius is bothering with this savage." Zenobia, looking slightly ruffled, comes back into the frame. "Just because I live in the forest, and follow nature rather than some war mongering, newfangled deity does not make me a savage. And for your information there was a rumor going around that he is my father." Celina looks shocked. "There is no possible way that our king would stoop as low as to have an illegitimate heir with some barbarian. He would find someone who follows the god of valor." "Hey my mother and her boar died in battle." Strokes badger that has begun growling at Celina. "And rather you like it or not, if these are true you will have a druid queen some day." Celina looks hard at them and flicks the badger's nose. "And I assure you that will be my dying day."
Xenophilia
Xenophilia

Back to top Go down