Limited Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Characters] Kuma's Characters

Go down

[Characters] Kuma's Characters Empty [Characters] Kuma's Characters

Post  Kuma Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Shattered Gates of - Dented
Kras "Red" and Joseph Adkavich

Red (CN) Scout age 27
[Characters] Kuma's Characters Red_by10
Stats
HP: 16
AC: 16 Flatfooted: 13 Touch 13
Red

Joseph (LG) Paladin age 37
[Characters] Kuma's Characters Joseph12
stats
HP:24
AC:16 Flatfooted:16 Touch:10
joseph
Skills up! also Backstory:

" Names Red," touching his hand to his hair, the effeminate man before you grins, " Back there's Joseph, parent's weren't too creative with me." he shifts with nervous energy, surreptitiously scanning the patrons. " Yeah, We're notherners, What do you mean by it? we came down here after our term of service, after his term at least... I'm supposed to still be serving. Anyway, my brother came down here cause of some holy-type vision from Sol Invictus, dragged me with him. "
"Not that it's been all bad mind you, s'just that the unconquered sun ain't payin for food or anything. you know?"

"Mm? Joseph Adkavich, warrior for the Unconquered Sun." the Burly northerner looks almost completely different from his brother, and not in the least stereotypical of northerners. flaming red hair and beard. check. Monstrously over-sized axe, check. well taken care of steel armor, check. only thing odd about him would be the lack of berserker rage in his eyes.
"What? Who's the Unconquered Sun? You Daft or something? Look up and you'll see him! who's the unconquered... PFAH! Obviously you need some educatin' on the gods. Tha Unconquered Sun is the greatest God. his entire Essence is greatness, he can't be beaten!" the bear of a man hunches over you. " You know why that's so great? You don't have to fight him! you just serve him and aspire to be like him... as for myself, couldn't find one person in tha Army able to beat me, I would spend my days after drills in tha ring. Bloated with arrogance, pickin on the weak. then tha sun shone over the horizon. this was at night mind you, and Sol Invictus came down and stood before me. And I knew i couldn't win, so i kneeled before him and begged him to end me."

"And you know what he did? He said "Joseph, son of Adka, Your life is mine, serve me." and so I have, lad. I've served him every day since.

Last edited by Kuma on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuma
Kuma

Back to top Go down

[Characters] Kuma's Characters Empty Re: [Characters] Kuma's Characters

Post  Kuma Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Quest for the Eye- Ooshinagm

Baker Twelve

[Characters] Kuma's Characters The_wa11

A great, lumbering adamantine Construct in the rough shape of an armored humanoid. Bakers hands seem a size too big for him.

" AT THE BEGINNING, THERE WAS DARKNESS. MY FIRST SIGHT WAS MY CREATOR, ARAHM METSPILL, WHO CALLED ME BAKER'S 12 AS I WAS THE THIRTEENTH CONSTRUCT OF HIS CREATION, BUT GAVE ME NO NAME. I WAS SOLD TO THE BLACK DOG MERCENARY COMPANY THIRTY SIX YEARS AGO FOR 500 PLATINUM.
MERCENARY LIFE WAS SIMPLE FOR ME, I WOULD STAND GUARD DURING THE NIGHT WHILE THE OTHERS SLEPT, AND FIGHT WITH THEM DURING THE DAY. THEY CALLED ME SEIGE-BREAKER BECAUSE MY FISTS COULD TURN ENEMY GATES TO RUBBLE IN MINUTES, BUT THEY ALSO DID NOT GIVE ME A NAME.
THE BLACK DOGS FELL ON HARD TIMES, AND I WAS SOLD FOR A MERE 50 GOLD TO A GROUP OF BANDITS. THEY CALLED ME SCRAP HEAP, AS TO THEM I WAS ONLY TRASH, BUT THEY DID NOT GIVE ME A NAME.
"

the hulking construct reaches into the small bag on his waist, from it he withdraws a small skeletal hand, taking great care not to break it, he shows it to you, then replaces it.

" WHILE I WAS WITH THE BANDITS, THERE WAS ONLY ONE WHO SPOKE TO ME AS AN EQUAL, SHE WAS A CHILD WHO THE BANDITS HAD KIDNAPPED. DURING THE NIGHT SHE CAME TO ME AND ASKED ME TO KEEP THEM AWAY, I DID AS BEST I COULD.
HOWEVER, ONE NIGHT THE BANDIT LEADER STRUCK ME WITH HIS BLADE, SEVERING MY LIMB. I FELT PAIN.
MY MEMORIES OF THAT NIGHT ARE SCATTERED, BUT WHEN I CAME TO, BRACHA WAS DEAD, TORN APART AS IF BY A SAVAGE BEAST. THE BANDITS ALSO WERE KILLED IN THE SAME MANNER.
"
"I KILLED BRACHA, WHO HAD DONE NOTHING, I WILL FIX THIS. AFTERWORDS, WHO KNOWS?"
Kuma
Kuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuma Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Vessel of - Xenophillia's

Professor John Edwards

A scarecrow, covered by ragged cloak, wide brimmed hat, and cloth wrapping looks out on the world from a pair of smoked lensed goggles.
"I might have misplaced my sanity"

Hakim

A stocky man of the south, a feeling of solemnity surrounds him. He holds a gigantic tome in one hand. a finely carved walking staff is in his other, a mace is in his belt.
" I believe that I have sufficient cause to dislike you. leave."
Kuma
Kuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down