Limited Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just sorta living life

2 posters

Go down

Just sorta living life Empty Just sorta living life

Post  Ooshnagam Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:35 pm

This is an RP. You guys should make characters for it. It is set in a nondescript city of nondescript physical location.

Johnny was walking down Main street, cutting a swath with only his presence. He wasn't even in his alternate form. Whether it was because people subconsciously knew what he was or because he kinda looked like he would cut you for coming close to him, he would never know. He wandered over to a section of forest in the outskirts of the city. He knew the woods well. Deep black gashes cut deep into the core of almost all the trees. This was his practice grounds. Without changing to his alternate form, he formed The Shadow into a long blade and cut several more slashes into the surrounding trees. This was his playground. He let down his guard. Why should he bother with paying attention to his surroundings, when nothing ever got near him?
Ooshnagam
Ooshnagam

Back to top Go down

Just sorta living life Empty Re: Just sorta living life

Post  Ooshnagam Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:54 am

Sorry Guys, you weren't posting. So I thought I'd intro a new character.

The reason he should have been a little more cautious was apparent when a random stranger walked up to the clearing and said, "You shouldn't have come here."

Johnny looked up and turned to see a quite normal looking little girl. He said condescendingly, "Run along little girl, you don't know what you're dealing with."

"Quite the contrary Johnny, I know exactly what I'm dealing with. Do you?" Without warning she gestured with her hand and the very ground shot up to knock Johnny backward into a sturdy looking oak. The tree buckled leaving nothing but splinters in it's stead. The blow knocked the wind out of Johnny along with breaking a rib or two. He was just lucky enough to not pierce a lung. As it was, he was dangerously close to doing just that.

At least until he reset his broken rib and healed it with a flourish. "What are you?" He groaned as he pulled himself off the ground.

"I believe I am the only person to hurt you in the past fifteen years." The little girl said quite seriously.
Ooshnagam
Ooshnagam

Back to top Go down

Post  KherPalazzo Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Count Nuoc was passing through a section of the forest that laid on the outskirts of the city. He noticed the deep black gashes on the trees and wondered what had caused them.

"So much violence in this world," he pondered to himself.

Just as he was thinking this, he heard a loud smash. Nuoc looked towards the direction of the sound. "Speaking of which..." He walked towards the area, investigating the noise.
KherPalazzo
KherPalazzo

http://kherpalazzo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ooshnagam Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:53 pm

Johnny replied, "Well, you can also be the only person that I've hurt in the past fifteen years!" All the light in the area dimmed and Johnny conjured a small sword in his hand. He slashed through the air toward the girl. A gash of black energy flew toward her. With blinding speed she dodged out of the way. Johnny gasped.

She yawned, "Is this the best you can do? I'm getting bored with playing around. Now comes the real hurt, prepare to..." That particular sentence was not finished, as someone else yelled.

"Delia! Where are you, Delia?" The girl shuddered. "Come out, or I'll have to punish you..."

The girl screamed, "Please, father don't punish me!" She looked over to Johnny, "You may have survived this time but mark my words, you will not escape again." With that she ran off, presumably to her father. Johnny shuddered at the thought of something that scared the little girl called Delia. It was almost unimaginable.
Ooshnagam
Ooshnagam

Back to top Go down

Post  Ooshnagam Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:59 pm

Johnny walked from the forest in silence. "Nothing has ever been able to touch me within my memory. This has come out of complacency. I must train even harder now. I must defeat that little girl. And nothing can stop me until I do..." He walked down the street, parting the crowd like the red sea. Nothing came near him. It was time to find more powerful people and fight them to the death.
Ooshnagam
Ooshnagam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down