Limited Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUUUUU I'M GONE!

2 posters

Go down

FUUUUU I'M GONE! Empty FUUUUU I'M GONE!

Post  Daimos Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:19 am

Whelp, it's official guys. I'm outta here. This is probably the last time for quite some time that I'll be in touch with any of you so I figured I'd say my goodbye now while I still have the chance and the consciousness to do so (It's 4 in the goddamn morning, alright?!). Anyways, yeah. It's been a good run. I seriously hope my taking off and joining the military doesn't fuck up practically all of the RPs and what not, but hey we've all dealt with droppers and whatnot so you guys should do just fine with me popping out for a few months short of a year. If I ever get the chance to use a computer I promise I'll do what I can to get in touch. Should you at any time want to write me a letter or something just ask Tori for the address (For those of you that know her, yadda yadda, blah blah). I know I also put some stuff on FB but whatever. I know some people practically never check it but whatever. Like I said, I'm tired and its like, 4:07 now. God I hate to feel like I'm rambling on but you never really realise how much you're going to miss all of your friends and stuff until you're just about to leave them. Then it just feels like you're leaving behind one of, if not the biggest, parts of your life. Hope this all gives you all a little insight to how much I'm gonna miss you guys. I'm not gonna say don't worry about me because hey, everyone wants to have someone to worry about them. But I will say that it's not necessary because I'm going to do my damndest and pull through so that I can come visit you guys ASAP. Keep the forum alive for me, will ya?

P.S. No one, I repeat, NO ONE is getting my 360. It's mine and mine alone. I mostly say this because that's the last thing I need is to come home and find out that someone who regularly kicks my x-box around, not naming names here (STEVEEEE!), has haloed all of my games. Heh, just kiddin dude. Anyways, yeah...it's mine bitches. No touchy.... Tori that means you too. I love you more than anything, including my 360, but no. Just no. Because no.

Heh, I was debating on whether or not to do this one, but why the hell not. It's gonna be funny to imagine your pissed off yells of anger when you LOSE THE GODDAMN GAME! . Ahhh, hehe. Totally worth it. Love ya guys. see ya soon (hopefully).
Daimos
Daimos

Back to top Go down

FUUUUU I'M GONE! Empty Re: FUUUUU I'M GONE!

Post  DentedDementia Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Sheesh, I haloed one game, good grief. Stop leaving your XBox in the middle of the floor.

Anyways, I'm gonna miss you, man. Hope you can come back soon.
DentedDementia
DentedDementia
Admin

https://limitedwish.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum